A true legend of the Barossa Valley is in Singapore.
Join us next Thursday the 16th of May with Paul Heinicke from Soul Growers Winery for an exceptional tasting of Barossa Valley Wines matched to tasty treats coming out of the wood fired oven at Sideways.
$60 per head
6 wines + 6 courses (both in generous amounts!)
Sideways, 109 Rowell Road.
Great discounts on the night for those wanting to fill the wine cellar
Soul Growers Winery is all whats good about the famous Barossa Valley in South Australia. Extremely old vines, attention to detail in the winery and a very much 'hands on' approach to wine making. Everything is done by hand, machines are frowned upon and production is low.
- Eden Valley Riesling with Barramundi ceviche
- Lions Soul GSM with Rasperry and goats cheese crostini
- Provident Shiraz with Australian ribeye with grana padano
- Resurgence Shiraz Cabernet with 12 hour smoked beef brisket
- Equilibrium SGM with Cotechino and mustard cicheti
- Slow Grown Shiraz with Dark choc brownie